Monday, December 27, 2010

I am a neibor

I am a neibor to 90 and 91 year old people.They are very nice peeople,on christmas they gave me and my sister a 10$ gift card,my mom and dad a card, and the hole family a tray of home made cookies.They are like grandparents to me.they really do make a difference in my familys life.They are so nice and careing that it got me to thinking that I should do something for them,so this fall I racked there yard and this winter I shoveled there drive way and walk way.The resalt was they were very happy and thanked me. 


                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                ----Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment